Follow by Email

Friday, 21 July 2017

JUNE / JULY CARD CLASS


I've had a few of my regulars absent  these past two months enabling me to repeat my June cards this week in July ! It worked out perfectly because those who were present last month were unable to attend this month ! I am also running yet another session for a very good friend who really wants to create them as well . If you'd like to join in just contact me.
These are the cards we created 



I cannot take credit for designing these three cards because I have cased all of them ! The sweet card with the cute little girl was a RAK swap from Kellie Goldthorpe of Kellie's Craft Cave . The friend card was cased from Julie Scaparra - isn't it gorgeous ? The beach scene was generously shared by Jackie Bultje on a Facebook live video . Thank you so much for making it so easy for me , you guys rock !
If you'd like to get a head start on your Christmas cards we will be using the brand new Christmas set Carols of Christmas at my next class the first Saturday in August . Hope you can make it ! 







Product List




Product List







No comments:

Post a Comment